|Have a question?
E-MAIL NOW OR CALL 310-821-2888
Adjustable Asher Stand for 6 or 8 String Lap Steel Guitar, Aluminum
Play standing or seated with this is a custom designed stand by Bill Asher and Mark Roeder for the Asher 6 or 8 string lap steels. It consists of a machined aluminum, linear table with padded body and neck brackets. There are separate neck brackets for either 6 or 8 string lap steels for a secure, snug fit (please specify at checkout). Four specially designed "easy thread" height adjustable legs allows you to play in the seated or standing positions.
No holes or clamps on the guitar are needed, and it comes with carrying bag!
- machined industrial aluminum
- neck brackets are lined with cork for a snug but gentle fit
- comes with either: 6 string bracket - 2 1/4 inches (inside width) OR an 8 lstring bracket - 2 7/8 inches (inside width)
- adjustable "easy thread" legs allows you to play seated or standing!
- disassembles for easy transport in provided carry bag
- no holes in the guitar are needed
- 8 lbs.
- see photo for other dimensions