WARRANTY (for informational purposes only):
Asher Guitars & Lap Steels takes great pride in the quality of its instruments and we assure you that each Asher instrument is crafted with the highest components and workmanship. Each Asher instrument is warranted for your satisfaction. Please not that this warranty applies to original owners owner and does not apply unless you provide a copy of your original sales receipt.
WARRANTY TIME PERIOD:
The warranty provided herein is for a period of three (3) years from the date of the original purchase for all Asher Guitars made here in the United States. All import models, including the Electro Hawaiian Junior, have a 1-year limited warranty following the conditions stated below.
Asher Guitars & Lap Steels are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. Asher Guitars & Lap Steels will repair or replace, at its option, any Asher instrument or part thereof which is found by Asher to be defective. Asher reserves the right to use materials regularly utilized at the time of repair in the event that original materials are no longer available. Warranty service requires a copy of the original sales receipt to be presented at time of service request.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Any Instrument modified after original purchase from Asher Guitars & Lap Steels.
- Any Instrument that has been altered or modified in any way or upon which the serial number has been tampered with or altered.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, neglect or accident.
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extreme humidity or temperature conditions.
- The subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
- Shipping damages of any kind.
- Normal wear and tear (i.e; worn frets, worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratched pick guards, damage from accessories (straps, etc.), or damages to or discoloration of the instrument finish for any reason).
- Freight charges to and from the factory or authorized dealer for customer owned.
LIMITATIONS ON OBLIGATIONS:
The obligations of ASHER hereunder are limited to repair or replacement of parts of the instrument found to be defective under this Limited Warranty. In no event shall ASHER be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to time, wages or lost profits, of any nature or kind or for damages to or loss of property.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES:
The Limited Warranty set forth herein constitutes the entire warranty and representation of ASHER with regard to its "Electro Hawaiian Series", "Dual Tone Series", "Octive 12-String Series", "Acoustic Hawaiian Series", "Tear Drop Series", "Ultra Tone Series", and "Limited Edition" instruments only. This Limited Warranty shall be controlling over any conflicting terms and conditions of any purchase orders, contracts or invoices which may be executed in connection with the purchase of the ASHER musical instrument. NO representation or warranty made by any ASHER salesperson, dealer, agent, representative or employee shall be binding upon ASHER other than as set forth herein.
Owner shall contact Asher Guitars & Lap Steels to discuss the details and procedures under warranty.
Asher Guitars & Lap Steels are built to last a lifetime and to be enjoyed by generations. Please take care in protecting and storing your instrument to maximize your investment, and to insure that your guitar will inspire musical creativity for many years to come.
- Always store your Asher instrument in its case.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to low relative humidity (50 percent is optimal) to prevent cracking.Use a sound humidifier during temporary periods of low humidity to prevent drying-out and cracking, which can result in costly repairs.
- When waxing and cleaning, use a non-abrasive carnauba wax or a brand-name polish to rub out minor scratches and to preserve the high-gloss finish on your guitar.