THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD
This is a previously owned Asher Electro Hawaiian Junior Lap Steel (Cherry Burst) that is in Excellent Condition. We forgot how beautiful the Cherry Burst color is, since it has been a discontinued color for years now.
This lap steel shows very little signs of wear, if any. It is in EXCELLENT condition over all. It comes with a gig bag and an extra set of lap steel strings.
This lap steel is available for upgrades, such as the electronic upgrade kit, Asher Belly Bar upgrade, or a hardshell case! Just indicate any upgrades in the drop-down menu when adding it to your cart.
- STYLE: lap steel
- SCALE LENGTH: 25 inches
- NECK & BODY: neck through body construction, solid mahogany
- PICKUPS: two humbuckers
- PICKUP SWITCHING: three-way toggle
- CONTROLS: master volume and master tone
- STRING SPACING: nut: 1 7/8 ", bridge: 2 1/4"
- FRET BOARD: rosewood
- BRIDGE: USA made Asher Hipshot custom bridge
- NUT: Micarta
- FINISH: cherry burst
- CASE: comes with gig bag
- FRET LINES: 22
- STRINGS: Asher Electro Hawaiian® Lap Steel Strings
- EXTRAS: extra set of strings
- SERIAL NUMBER: J-301
- RETAIL PRICE IN US DOLLARS: $799
- Great value for a solidly crafted instrument
- 2 high-output humbuckers
- USA Asher Hipshot bridge
- Comes with gig bag
- Manufactured overseas
- Upgrades available only from Asher Guitars
Hear Audio Clips and See More Photos of the Electro Hawaiian® Junior!
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 5-10 business days to ship the Jr.