THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD
This is one of the few Asher EH90 Model Lap Steels that have been made. Bill created this striving for the classic slide tone of Dickey Betts with his Gibson Les Paul with P90s.
- STYLE: 6-string lap steel
- SCALE LENGTH: 25 inches
- NECK & BODY: neck-through solid African mahogany with cylindrical tone chambers
- TOP: flamed maple
- DETAILS: abalone center stripe
- PICKUPS: hum-free P90s by Lindy Fralin
- PICKUP SWITCHING: three-way toggle
- CONTROLS: master volume and master tone
- KNOBS: amber speed knobs
- FRET BOARD: Indian Rosewood
- BRIDGE: Asher SB-1 by Hipshot
- MACHINE HEADS: Kluson Deluxe with nickel buttons
- NUT: micarta
- STRING SPACING: nut: 1 3/4 inches, bridge: 2 1/8 inches
- COLOR: two-tone tobacco burst poly
- FINISH: polyester lacquer
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 20
- STRINGS: Asher Electro Hawaiian® Lap Steel strings
- CASE: deluxe custom hard shell case
- RETAIL PRICE: $2950
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-10 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.