THIS ELECTRO SONIC IS SOLD - LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO BUILD YOU ONE JUST LIKE IT….
This is a beautiful 2014 Asher Electro Sonic neck-through-body guitar with a hand-carved flame maple top. It has a super fat neck reminiscent of an early 50s large D shape for those who dig that old feel and sustain from a large neck profile. This particular guitar is a twist - blending the Ben Harper Les Paul inspired lap steel with the Asher ES-1 model guitar. It delivers tons of great sustain in a light-weight ergonomic design. The strings run through the body over a chrome-plated solid brass bar for smooth string angles and great tone transfer into the body. All in all, this is a great classic rock guitar!!
The Electro Sonic model is available with either classic PAF stye humbuckers, mini-humbuckers or P90 pickups. All Asher guitars are fine tuned with meticulous fretwork, detailed wiring, and a final set up with superb action and intonation.
- STYLE: electric guitar
- SCALE LENGTH: 25 inches
- BODY: tone-chambered quarter sawn African mahogany
- TOP: carved flame maple
- NECK: 2-piece flat sawn African mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Deep D
- NECK SPECS: depth at 1st fret .97", depth at 12th fret 1.08"
- NECK DETAILS: 14" radius, abalone face dots
- NUT WIDTH: 1 3/4"
- FRET BOARD: Indian rosewood
- FRET WIRE: Dunlop 6100, .108 wide x .055 tall
- PICKUPS: Seymour Duncan "Whole Lotta Humbucker" (8.78k DC bridge, 8.20k DC neck - custom winding pitch and a calibrated sand-cast alnico magnet)
- CONTROLS: volume tone for each pickup, 3-way toggle
- BRIDGE: string through body, tone bar tail piece Tone Pros AVR1
- MACHINE HEADS: Kluson by Tone Pros
- FINISH: cherry sunburst nitro lacquer, light relic
- CASE: Aero Deluxe Gig Bag
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 23
- STRINGS: D'Addario 10s, nickel round wound
- WEIGHT: 7.5 lbs
- PRICE: $5200
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-10 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.